BBS and NetRom Node
on VHF - 1200 baud
BBS Telnet access:
BPQ Node Telnet access: ct1eni.no-ip.org 8010
To login, use a Telnet client software
Please, sign in the Guest book
- KH1/KH7Z – Baker Island DXpedition
- A70X – Al Safliyah Island, AS-088
- The FREE DX-World Weekly Bulletin #227
- 6V1A – Goree Island, AF-045
- J28ND – Djibouti
- J52EC – Guinea-Bissau
- PJ7/UT6UD – Sint Maarten
- E51DXX – Rarotonga, Cook Isl.
- 4B4B – Socorro Island, NA-030 – Revillagigedo Islands.
- ZC4A – U. K Sovereign Base Area, Cyprus
- Top Amateur Radio links of the week Issue 1734
- CQ WW DX CW Contest 2017
- Top Amateur Radio links of the week Issue 1733
- CQ WW DX SSB Contest 2017
- Top Amateur Radio links of the week Issue 1732
- Kenwood TS-480
- Follow us on Facebook
- Morse Code Speed Practice files
- Generate CW Practice files
- Practice Files Provided by K7QO
- Santa's prime time on amateur radio
- Citizen Weather Observer Program at the DCC
- FCC takes action over fluorescent lighting ballasts
- SDR book now available from RSGB
- DX News from the ARRL
- If you see a good idea, copy it!
- Tony's 10 Metre Band Report
- No need to shout!
- 1914 - 1918 Welland Valley Amateur Radio Society 'Lest we forget'
- Norway ends national FM broadcasting
- Digital modes
- Web SDR